Saturday 1 December 2012

Retract Those Fangs



Brunch and movie date with Ellen & Lydia on a lazy Saturday. The last meal we had with her was breakfast back in Feb I think? And it was the morning on the day she was suppose to go back to Melb. But because for her love for me, she forcefully woke up to console me ( a thing of the past ). And now she's back again so yay-!

Dragged the both of them to Canton-i to get my Chinese food craving fixed. I've always preferred Canton-i to Dragon-i because of the atmosphere, and I do love Canton food more. Though I think the both of them probably cringed throughout the whole meal.

The worst thing anyone can ever do is entrust me with their food. I would say I'm quite easy to please when it comes to food. I choose a place to dine in because of the quality/speed of service and atmosphere rather than the food. And I almost never complain about the food, as long as it is edible then I'm perfectly fine. Meaning to say I can eat garbage if it smells good also ahahaha. Jokes.


Dry wan tan noodles with four big fat shrimp dumplings


Fried rice with chicken and salted fish


Steamed rice with fried crullers and cuttlefish stuffing


 Hot jasmine tea

It is sooooo ridiculous to charge RM5 per pax for tea, even if it is jasmine. Ellen & I treated Lydia to lunch as an advance birthday lunch because we didn't know when we would meet up again. Finals coming up and Dec is like packed with social activities.


Went to watch Breaking Dawn Part II after lunch and walking aimlessly around the mall. Haters gonna breath a sigh of relief because the saga is finally over. Can't say I've been a huge fan of the movie but I loved the books. Read all four of them twice ahahahaha. 

For those who have yet to read the books, they honestly should not judge the saga based on the movies because Stephenie Meyer did a great job in writing the books, I mean... Girls would love it laa and naturally the boys will curse her for making Edward Cullen look like the God of all boyfriends.

And like the screening of the last Harry Potter, I can't help but feel a bit sad that the saga has ended ( lol you can punch me now ). I still remember how I kept bugging my TheMum and SmallChoo about how much I wanted to watch the first Twilight. I used to go around the house yelling I WANNA WATCH TWILIGHT at the most random moments, and how they wish I didn't belong in the family for it.



Emily Browning


 Cilian Murphy

Before the movie, I used to picture them as Edward & Bella. Emily Browning has this really innocent look about her that I think would really suit Bella because she can act vulnerable enough. And Cilian Murphy is just down right good looking laa. He even has a more mysterious look compared to Robert Pattinson. Swooooooons when he acted in Inception harhar.

Owh look, my four assignments are craving for attention. Kaybai.

No comments:

Post a Comment