Tuesday 25 December 2012

My Unhealthy Obsession

 Okay so I wouldn't call it an obsession, more like a "hobby" fascinating over all of the Hello Kitty products I wish to have. I'm most probably the only one out of my current circle of friends that loves likes Hello Kitty. A lot of people can't tell because of my extremely snobbish appearance, which by the way I really can't help. Honestly, I really do try my hardest to smile all the time.


My fascination grew tremendously after visiting Sanrio Hello Kitty Town in Johor. What used to be a fascination soon turned into an obsession. Before I knew it, I started googling everything Hello Kitty. EVERYTHING. From calenders, to planners, to Iphone covers you name it laa. Anything that I can stick a Hello Kitty face on, I'll like it. Believe it or not, I was soooo tempted to get this Iphone covers, and that's saying something, coming from a person who despises large covers.



And then Samsung released the new Samsung Galaxy Y limited edition Hello Kitty line. I came close to buying this because my Iphone4 was giving me major problems during the GalaxyY's release and it only costs RM599, like what?! Other bloggers heavily advertised it as the must have phone for best friends. Well first off, I'm forever alone so I aint got no best friend. Secondly, androids confuse my technologically impaired brain.


BUT, not all hope is lost. Went to Pavillion for Christmas and CNY shopping with Mrs Choo and small Choo, and my present this year is this-! Hello Kitty Eau de parfum, stamped and approved by Sanrio. The original cost is RM250++ but it was on special discount for the holiday season and it was marked down to RM169. Steal? Ahahahhaa I'd like to think so. 

I'm not the kind of girl that fancies perfumes. The only one that I like is Marc Jacob's Daisy which is ridiculously expensive and no way in hell am I paying that much for a perfume when I can use deodorants that smell equally as good, if not better heh. And my mum's Chance by Chanel because of its crisp clean and fruity scent. But this HK perfume is even lighter than that which I love love LOVE.


So there you have it, my perfume virginity was given away to this beautiful black and clear bottle. Owh, and Mrs Choo bought me a Hello Kitty top from Forever21 as well. Despite my love for the damn cat, people are surprise that I have such few Kitty merchandises. Other than these two, I only have another one which are socks that I only use for the gym that MrS gave to me. But they're the most authentic because he got them from Japan *close enough*. 

Okay so now I've openly declared my obsession for Hello Kitty. I have no shame. And Merry Christmas everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment