Saturday 17 December 2011

Twas A Scandalous Night... For My Friends

 So firstly, I've passed my Diploma in Hospitality Management with a "Very Honorable Pass" mention. I honestly did not expect it considering how badly I did the previous term. But I'd say I deserve this because I studied so much more harder than the previous term. Although I thought I didn't do so well in the overall theory papers but still... Rejoice-!

Upon receiving our certificate's, I can't help but notice a few missing classmates and disappointed faces in the crowd. 81 students passed their Diploma's out of 85. There's no point saying that I think some of them deserved it (but I just did lol), but what's done is done, there's really no point crying over spilled milk. Also, I'm fucking proud to say that one of my smallest and idiotic friend in the ji-mui-clan topped the class, but I'll save that for later.


A few of us went to Daorae located in Taipan after the ceremony. LimCarYithekoreanfreak had wanted to come here since last term and we finally had the chance to-!


EllenHo being her ugly self as usual. We got so bored waiting for them until the point we actually thought they might ffk us because of the jam. Then I thought YAY we can go Murni instead-! But, no such luck. They arrived 25min later.


This one lorr. I've got so many name's for her throughout these past 2years. Among them are SmallThing and the most recent one being TheKiasuOne. But now I've got a new one for her...

PISS-ASS-DRUNK-TOP-STUDENT


Yeah that's the best one by far =) Congratulations laa AndreaLow. You seriously deserve it (coz u so kiasu just kidding). You'll make yo momma so proud :')


The only green tea I'll ever drink is from Daorae because it has a really milky taste, BitchHo says it tastes like something else though but I forgot.


Dinnering with them lovely people. I don't want to think about how much more time we have left with each other. TheTwin (car) will be starting her Bachelor in Business on the 11th of Jan in HELP. Like why laa we won't even be in the same campus anymore. Who is suppose to listen to my rants now =(


Fried rice with glass noodle, which half of it I ate, gave a quarter to Blackie (ywen) and a quarter more to le garbage bin.


They don't serve the mash potatoes anymore yyeerr...


Left for the gym pretty late and ended up with only 30min on the treadill. My arms and legs are really wearing me out, gotta do something about them real soon. And yeah I know...

"you go to the gym but why you no smoking hot ah?"

Well-! I seriously don't know. You'll either conclude that my work out regime's aren't hardcore enough or that I'm doing everything wrong or whatever but, I think I'm a hell lot better than all those other couch potatoes eating chips and watching tv at home. My New Year's resolution was to exercise more often and I'm proud to say that was one of the few resolutions I've managed to keep. And now I'm even exercising at least 3times a week, 5 if I'm hardworking enough. 

I'm not going to go on defending myself but I'll say this, let's see who dies of a heart attack first, THEN I'll have the last laugh XP


From left to right :

Actual names : Andrea, Wenyi, May, Ellen, La me, Yi Wen, Michelle, Suk Khee and Ceccilia.

How I'll be referring them in this blog : SmallOne, LaoDe (old habits die hard), BitchHo, Hippo, Blackie, HuiZhen, Suki and CC.


Went to Mist to celebrate the end of our Diploma. It was really really fucking crowded, for a Friday. There was really no space on the dance floor by 1am, and I really appreciate my personal space thanks. Also, you can't help it but grind ter-touch people with every move you make. Not that... You know... I reciprocated or anything *ahem*.


Hardcore laa this BitchHo and SmallOne. They were really tipsy before entering the club because they finished nearly half a bottle of wine by themselves -.- Heroes. For some reason, they were a hell lotta people making out that night BWAHAHAHA random much. But seriously, I turn to my left right and front, every direction-! And some of them were really shocking kayy-!!! Names shall not be mentioned (youknowwhoyouare).


Yeah she was quite gone at this point. She just started posing whenever I aim my camera to whichever direction. And I'll tell you who was a goner that night too-!


Dear Blackie. You'll make LimCarYi so proud :')
3 of them weren't the only ones though. Gavin pretty much slept throughout the night and Suki hurled in the ice bucket lol. It's fun seeing other people drunk. It kind of serves as a gentle reminder to myself to never ever get that drunk in public. Not that there's anything wrong with it *coughs*.

I thought I won't be able to drive by the end of the night but upon stepping out of the club and seeing the state that Blackie BitchHo and SmallOne was in, I knew I had to drive home harhar. Was  really fun ride home, right ladies XP


And when I opened the front door at home, TheMother suddenly opened the door for us, with MillionTheDog comfortably sitted on her right arm summore. I was like WHOA shit. Then proceeded to kiss her and told her how sorry I was for being late only to have my love reciprocated with "eh you smoke ah" -.- But for the record, I didn't.

We stayed up a bit later, talking about... Stuffs. Mostly about what went down inside the club lol. And it was Blackie's first official time clubbing-! I say "first official" because she used to go to this place called Eagle Rock Cafe in Langkawi that we all thought was a club, but it wasn't. Its sorta like a GAY BAR teehee.



Woke up, heard BitchHo snoring so I tak peduli about her, then turned to the right and saw this below harhar. Room was very cold and he legs were too long to fit into the blanket. And yes, that's the Malaysian Airline blanket lol. What?! I have 2 of these and 2 of the small blue pillow kay. Dont judge the powerpuff girl bed sheets.


This is how bitches look like when they wake up <3

On another note, I feel relieved and glad that I can finally open up about my sorta active nightlife to my TheMother now. I don't have to go all sneaky shit behind her back anymore. I mean, I was honest about the late night's part, but I didn't go to the movies or redbox like I said I would. Deep down inside I think she knew, she just choose not to say anything about it.

But even if she did, I'll only defend myself by saying "I SAW YOUR PICTURES OF WHAT YOU DID THE LAST TIME". And then the world will be at peace again.

No comments:

Post a Comment