Sunday 11 December 2011

Seriously? Is Everyone Active In Twitter Except Moi?


Isn't it sad that we rely so much on social media to get things done nowadays? And that some people will get mad cow disease even if they don't log into at least one social media account for a day? Kay not a day maybe, an hour-!

I know I'm always whining about how much I miss facebook. And it's true, I can't help but feel left out regarding group conversations and 9gag stuff (hippo laa I miss memes). But honestly, it feels kindda good being away from our technologically obsessed world for a while. 

No plastic day has already been implemented. How about " No Social Media Day"? Yeah right. The only way that'll happen if a Chinese gets selected to be the next Malaysian Prime Minister.

On another note, Car Yi misses me aww :')

No comments:

Post a Comment