Sunday 20 January 2013

Carbs Served With Motivation



Blogging has definitely not been one of my top priorities these past 2 weeks. The only thing that I have the intention to do whenever I have enough time is... Sleep. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being overworked or anything but not working in the F&B industry for almost a year is definitely taking its toll.


Everyone has been superbly nice and I have the best manager and supervisors ever-! That may also be because two out of four of them are graduates from Taylor's. Also, despite only working with other trainees for 2 weeks, it feels I've known them for a few months. Saying a few years would have been quite a bit of an exaggeration.  


I've found three others who speaks 9gag as well. And that, for me, is a huge plus because 80% of my life can be related to 9gag. The sister and I practically converse with it all the time when we're at home and the parents will just stay clueless all the time lol.


First 2 weeks revolved around learning basic things such as cashiering, completing event checklists and function reviews, setting and over viewing a coffee break or two. Nothing too fancy or extreme to handle... Yet.


And well, it comes to no surprise that my social life has deteriorated rapidly. I've become one of those people that I hate... Waking up in the morning - Going to work - Occasional gym time - Come home - Sleep. Then the whole cycle repeats for the rest of the week till I have my day off, which is used wisely to catch up on some much needed sleep. 

Need to find a way to increase my motivation to go to the gym stat-! I thought getting new kicks would've solved the New Year's lazyness but it doesn't seem to be working, and I'm getting fluffier by the second. Cibbs much :/

1 comment: